Monday 20 March 2017

Starting the week.

Monday:


Above is the fifth drawing in my latest book work, the drawing was started and completed in last evenings drawing session. It took longer than I thought it would but that is becoming to the story of this book, having said that I am really liking the scale of the pages I am working on.


Above is the other drawing I started yesterday but didn't finish and hopefully later I will get on with this one.



Above is a small art drop I did today that I did after picking up paper from The Times and Echo office before Zoe's drawing workshop this morning at Barnoon. Todays session was about profiles and it seemed we all learnt quite a lot, very interesting.

This afternoon I have not been feeling a bit off colour so this will not be a long blog tonight so I will leave you with a few random pics of previous work. They are all drawings I have done in the last year.






I am off to rest a little and hopefully get some drawing done.

Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment