Wednesday 31 August 2016

New and added to, plus.


Above is the first of last nights drawings a contemporary process driven abstract using a mixture of Windsor & Newton and Letraset Pro markers and Sharpies. Below is the reverse bleeding narrative.



Above is a grid done last night with sharpie and uni pin, bit of a blurry phone shot, sorry.


As I have now nearly completed my 'whole sketchbook' I am going back to see if there is any that need to be topped off or finished so above is one I have done a small alteration to from earlier in the book.

Today has been an admin and thinking day and I have also done some work on the new A1 live drawing.


Above is how far I have got with my latest monochrome epic. I am thinking I probably have 8 to 10 hours more to do on this to get it resolved but I am very happy with how it has gone so far and look forward to its completion.

Also today I have been to a St Ives In December meeting representing Barnoon Workshop for our St Ives Lantern Parade on the 17th December. The parade went really well last year and we aim to do bigger and better for this one.

Tomorrow I have an 'abstract drawing workshop' at Barnoon in the morning there are still places left but I really look forward to doing these abstract workshop as it is so close to my heart.

I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment