Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wednesday, drawing and pics


Here above is a new drawing I did last night, not a great photo because I was out doing guitar lesson until sunset.

 Above and below more of my drawings and even some land art....






Above is in the sands at Porthcurno.


Sunset from Barnoon.


Mysterious picture on my phone, think it is the inside my back pocket, but I like it....

Anyway much to late to ramble on, more words tomorrow and more dots ......
                                                                                                                     .....
                                                                                                                      ....
                                                                                                                       ...
                                                                                                                        ..
                                                                                                                         .

No comments:

Post a Comment