Thursday 11 August 2016

Art drop, new drawings etc......


Above is one of the two drawings I did last night it is bold and solid and I need to get on with the reverse bleeding narrative version tonight....


Here is another drawing I did last night on a piece of marbled paper. I am liking the circular mode at the moment, things might change.

Today on my eternal art quest I did a small art drop outside the Digey Tea Rooms and spent some time with my son, delivered leaflets about our Barnoon Workshop, had various conversations with Tate employees, Leach potters and Gallery owners and their clients. I have also delivered new pebble art to the Uys Gallery St Ives an interesting day. Went for a couple of pints on the way home and became more familiar with Philip Medley's work.

Maybe I will be a bit more insightful about my work in the next day or so but late in today so sorter blog than I was intending .....


Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment