Saturday 28 May 2016

Mariners Gallery


Above is a picture of me at the private view standing by my replacement artwork after yesterdays sale at The St Ives Society of artists. I took the work in this morning. I was really quite pleased with how my work was different to anything else in the show and yet they still seem to fit in. The exhibition is up for a whole month so plenty of time to see it.


Above is a pic of my other work in this exhibition, it is called 'Fizzy'. Not the greatest photo but....

Today comprised of taking a lot of posters and flyers around town then we finally ended up at The Rum and Crab Shack for a coffee and I continued work on a new drawing in my sketchbook, then onto the private view. I have also been working on an A3 work adding secondary dots to it, hopefully will have this finished soonish, although it does depend on how involved it gets.

See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment