Saturday 18 November 2017

New work in progress, The Scrub Yard and Paw Prints.

Saturday:


Above is the drawing I did yesterday, I am yet to 'max it out' but it is going in the right direction. It has taken about four or five hours to get this far.

Today started with a walk up to the workshop to get things together to take down to The Salty Dog - Scrub Yard for an afternoon of casting paw prints as part of a promotional event help by the Salty Dog Boutique and there grooming service just down Fore Street in Cyril Noall Square. Our friend Erin Lacy was doing dog portraits and Zoe and myself were casting the doggy footprints.


 It was pretty busy lots of dogs and lots of owners and we did more than a dozen paw prints. I think a lot of people who turned up were new ones.


Above is the smallest paw print we did this afternoon, not even an inch in length.

Since then I have celebrated my football team winning again and remaining at the top of the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment