Monday 6 November 2017

Monday Morning, Draw! New work on the go.

Monday:


 Above and below are two views of the drawing I am currently working on and will be again when I get drawing later. I am enjoying the themes I am exploring in my book and do wonder where it will all end up with some 60 plus drawings to do and with lots of thinking to do in parallel.


 Today was another chance for me to run our Monday Morning drawing group, the majority of the time it is my wife's group but I found the theme and gave her the morning off.


Above is a display of what we did as a group today with one person's work missing as they had to leave very promptly to pick up some framed works for exhibition.


Above and below are a couple of drawings I produced in the session.


Pegs - Ann Kelley

After class Graham who went to pick up his framed work popped back into the workshop to show me, they looked good too. After that my wife arrived with our lunch, home-made baked filling bread rolls (backed with the filling in), very tasty indeed. After lunch we packaged up most of the exhibition.


Just before we left to go to the Post Office to unsold works back to their creators I took this picture from just outside the workshop and believe it or not somewhere out there is a massive aircraft carrier. During the drawing class I had become aware that there were a few more jets flying over and a or some helicopters too.

When I got home I did a little google search and found out that it was The Queen Elizabeth.

Well I am off to draw and watch University Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment