Thursday 29 June 2017

New works on paper and Slate.

Thursday:


Above and below are the results of last evenings drawing session, above relates to the the previous drawing and below less so.


Today was a tourless day due to the weather so we continued up at the workshop and in the gaps I managed to do another drawing.



We spent some time coming up with new ideas for workshops so I started an idea of etching into slate and below is my first attempt although not finished but I am sure I can develop the idea.


This evening we had friends around for food and a development meeting and I must say it is a nice way of doing it. So consequently this is a less wordy blog than yesterday's but at least I have shown what I have been working on.

So a bit late in the day I am off to draw for a short while whilst winding down.

Cheers all and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment