Sunday 25 June 2017

New drawing and some from my drawing tours.

The day of rest:


Last evening I spent quite a bit of the night watching/listening to Glastonbury whilst drawing. I only finished one whole drawing last night but I did start a second which I have spent quite a bit of time on but should get it finished in my session tonight.


Above is an art drop I did today whilst sorting out a few bits at the workshop and making more space up there.

Below are a few of the drawings I have done whilst conducting our drawing tours this week.



Above one from Wednesday's 'buildings' drawing tour from Barnoon Terrace.


Above a few gestural drawings from Thursdays 'beach life' and below some from Friday's Flora and Fauna. I really do enjoy drawing plants.







I am now off to draw and watch Poldark.

No comments:

Post a Comment