Friday 25 November 2016

Whole Sketchbook Work and other things.





Above are three drawings that I finished off in last evenings drawing session, a colourful bunch mainly using sharpies, uni-pin and a white gel pen.

I still haven't been able to find out if mine and my wife's entries for the Christmas Open as I couldn't open a document that was sent detailing names that had made it in. So I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out. There is a Private View between 3pm and 5pm tomorrow.

Below I have included a few older works on wood, sea pottery and paper. The wood drawings were amongst the earliest wood drawings I did. The slate and sea pottery and the marbled paper one were all done in the last year or so.



I am starting to think about other large scale drawings however I have one to finish off before starting on other biggies but lots of ideas floating around in my head I am sure that by the time I start a new one I will be very sure of what I will do, or a least have the process sorted.

I am off to draw, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment