Monday 14 November 2016

'Real Drawings and Contemporary Abstract Drawing.


Above as promise I managed to finish off a drawing despite being pretty tired from my long drive. I am happy with it.


Here is another drawing but I am not sure it is finished, when I start drawing tonight I will know.

Today I started the week as I do nearly every Monday morning with attending Barnoon Workshop's drawing class, my wife runs it. This session was a break from the norm. Ann Kelley invited us to her house around the corner so we could draw interiors. Ann comes to the group most weeks, it was great to draw in her work room in the attic. Lots of things to draw and lots of drawing solutions to work on.
So the two drawings below are my output for this morning. I find it very good for me to draw real things once or twice a week, fun and very refreshing.




Above is one of our host drawings with me in it. I really like it Ann.

After the workshop we ended up back home sorting out our workshop and doing some admin.

Short blog (other blogs can be longer) tonight as I am still tired from all the travel but it was very nice seeing old friends and especially seeing my Son.

Cheers all I am off to draw....

No comments:

Post a Comment