Thursday 14 April 2016

More art today.....


Above is a drawing I finished last night, the ink bled through the page so well that the drawing below is the reverse image added to, I the started another.


Above and below are two drops that haven't been found yet that I left out the day before although most others seem to have gone, to where I have no idea.


This morning I had to get around town with more posters for the workshop and also manage to have a little chat with Joseph Clarke from the Anima Mundi Gallery in St Ives, formally the Millenium and also with Michael Gacca at the Belgrave gallery. Since then I have done a guitar lesson and the weather has changed for the worse it was beautiful this morning and is now rainy and cold. One more guitar lesson to do then out for Quiz Night at the Western Hotel, wish us luck we always lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment