Monday 4 April 2016

Drawing to music and other stuff


Today I took the lead in our drawing class at The Barnoon Workshop. It was a lovely little session. One of the ladies who attended our drawing to music class was only used to doing water colours and found it quite difficult to attain a sense of freedom, after about an hour in doing exercises she produced a lovely bit of work where she totally freed up using compressed charcoal and seemed thrilled that I took photo of it to use on the internet. See below, above is my little pattern drawing that was inspired by a Brian Eno/Jah Wobble piece of music from the album 'Spanner"


The rest of the day has been filled up with scratting around town picking up clay to reconstitute and a meeting over something I cannot mention that will be a very interesting project for us and the town of St Ives.....

I am now about to get drawing for a few hours but here is one I finished last night. Not a great pic but...


No comments:

Post a Comment