Wednesday 13 July 2016

New wood, new tag and pebble


Above and below are two new ones in the 'conifer cuts' series. I have four framed but I should probably get a few more done too.



Above is another in my pebble series and below is on an old tile on it concrete base found on the beach yesterday.



Above is a little "tag" drawing that I made with my wife, Zoe Eaton last night.

I am very pleased with yesterday's drawing and today I have mostly been doing guitar lessons and ripping up bits of paper for our paper making workshop tomorrow at Barnoon, although in my head I have been planning my part in our up and coming exhibition in August.

I have another beginners guitar lesson in a little while back at Barnoon Workshop, looks like I will have four on the class tonight.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment