Monday 20 June 2016

New drawings on thick paper, plans and art box.


Above and a few below are from last nights drawing session, I think they are finished but I will have to live with them for a few days first. I showed a few of these to The Uys Gallery St Ives today and the response was 'lovely, get them framed'. I agree, I will go and see Dean at St Ives Framing and see how quick he can get them done for me.





Above is a new idea I am working on, it is an art box, a very small box with a very small exhibition inside it but more work to be done.


Above is one of the drawings I did at the Drop in and Draw at Barnoon Workshop. I am really loving these sociable drawing session and as I have said before it is very good for me to draw real things once in a while.

Off for more drawing and the football next.

No comments:

Post a Comment