Wednesday 28 December 2016

New Drawings, today a beautiful day and older works.


Above and below are two drawings I completed last night, the above one has taken a few days to do but only because we have had such a nice busy and family Christmas. My wife and I have had our children with us 30 and 16, which does not happen every year so we do appreciate it when it happens.
The drawing below is just another exploration of a small drawing which all started by looking at and posting small drawings in yesterday's blog.



Above is the view across the bay from  between Tregenna Castle and Chy an Albany, what a beautiful day we have had, it is like spring has already hit us and winter has only just started, evidence below. A cowslip in flower.


Below are a selection of other works for you to see, I think they show of some of the aspects of my work. I am now starting to think of where my work should be going next year. I need to get in contact with more galleries and curators. I have worked especially hard this year in getting my work more out there and am now in need of getting my work in other galleries and shows.





Well I am off to relax and get some drawing done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment