Thursday 8 December 2016

New drawings and some recent work.


Above and below are the drawings I did in last evenings drawing session, I must say I am pretty happy with them, exploring slightly different shapes.
I wander what I will draw tonight.......



Above and all of the ones below are different aspects of my more recent work, dots and lines of many descriptions on what ever medium I fancy drawing on.





I do enjoy doing the work I do and of course it is lovely to sell as well but most of the time I am in production mode so maybe I have to spend a bit more time in marketing myself and that should be a bit more of a priority in the new year although I can't and must not stop moving on with my work and with that thought I am ready to do more drawing. It is so much part of my daily routine.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment