Friday 9 December 2016

New and older darwing and Marie Keeling's Exhibition.


Above is a drawing I did in last evenings drawing session whilst watching Will Self giving it his best on Question Time. I was given a few pens to draw with by my mate Skbz when I was last in Milton Keynes so I thought I better use them.


Here is an update of my bleeding narrative stopper, when will it be finished, who knows but it might be soon.

Today started quite nice and slowly with bits of admin before my guitar lesson, after that we had a wander around town and ended up at The Crypt gallery, where Marie Keeling has her latest exhibition. Marie's approach to this exhibition is more minimal than her last show and I think it showed her work off very well. Well Done. The few pics below show it off a little.




I am nearly at the end of my latest whole sketchbook so I will be getting on with that a little later, below is the first drawing in the book done at the beginning of September. We also bumped into Lauren Sebastian who has one of the spaces in The Sloop Craft Market, she bought one of Zoe's paintings last week at our Back To Beauty show at Barnoon Workshop.



Tomorrow we will be going to a private view at The Salt House Gallery with Graham Pullen and Susi Guiterrez and their new show 'Binocular'.

So I am off to contemplate Friday evening and do some drawing too.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment