Monday 19 December 2016

Cork and more, Contemporary Abstract Drawing ?


Above and the 3 below are drawings I did probably a couple of years ago with some cork tile off cuts I am still very happy with them and like the area of exploration behind them. I had draw on wood, paper and quite a few other mediums but I think I had never drawn on cork before. I may not be absolutely certain about this as I do draw from time to time on a lot of things.




Below are a bit of a compilation of some of the stones and sea pottery and brick fragments I have found as beach finds. I leave these around St. Ives and the surrounding area as well as when I go 'up country' Oxford has had  a fair few......























Above a bigger pebble drawing....

I am am a man of few words tonight

I will be off to draw soon....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment