Friday 9 June 2017

The Monochrome Set.

Friday:


I draw nearly everyday of my life and last night despite an election in progress I managed to complete this drawing above. I feel it really fits in with this latest book work I embarked just over a month ago.

I stayed up much too late last night watching the election results and indeed a lot of change has happened and now I wonder what will happen in the future, enough to say I have the hope things are starting to change for the better. It will be a long road but I feel the journey has started.

Today has been a bit of a wipeout of a day, no tour due to the weather.....

Late this afternoon I took part in Sky High Arts AGM which was held at Barnoon a quick pint after then home...

I am off to draw shortly so below are a few more from the book.






Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment