Friday 12 May 2017

Thursday, slightly late and new drawings...

Thursday:

This is a bit of a late blog but hey it is what it is, things have been busy today and we had friends around tonight.....


Above is a drawing I finished in last nights drawing session, it took a lot longer than I thought it would, so the whole drawing must have taken over 5 hours in all, starting the night before another riff in the new book.


Above is another drawing that I started today and thought and still may think that it may not be finished but from a friend that has seen it already they like it so I just might move on to the next and then consider it when I do my round up when I have completed the whole work. I normally go back and see if there is any modifications to add or stuff to finish off to make the work more complete.

Today has been a bit of a complex day of all sorts of things most of which is not worthy of report.

This evening I delivered a guitar lesson and the we had friends around for dinner and wine and games and lovely good evening it was. Zoe cooked up some great food and then we had a game of Fun Employment.


Above is a little snap shot of the evening ....


This blog is late and after midnight so is brief, maybe a more thorough one tomorrow....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment