Monday 29 May 2017

Starting the week.

Monday:


Above is the drawing I had worked on and nearly finished last night and I managed to get the last little bit done today. So I have started the next one but have little time to draw tonight. We will see.

Today started as Mondays do with attending the drawing class at Barnoon and it was a lively chatty affair and below are the drawings I did in reverse order of a hanging basket in a bucket.....




Warm up negative space drawing without looking at the paper.

After todays workshops we got home and got ready for our visitors Melanie and daughter Rosie who are staying for a few days, escaping from the old country.


Above is the view before we met them off the train just before 9pm.

A brief blog tonight and as usual I am off to draw for a bit.

Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment