Wednesday 10 May 2017

New work and Barnoon Workshop

Wednesday:


Above is the drawing I finished last night, as you may know if you read my blog regularly you will know I draw nearly everyday of the year. I am very happy with this drawing and is another addition to my new book.


As part of my 'day job' being a partner in Barnoon Workshop we have started doing more 'Tour and Draws' based on various different aspects of what is around town and above is one of my drawings from this week, an uncluttered view of Smeaton's Pier.


Today we spent some time sorting out some ad boards for our workshop and you can see the entrance above, we are just above Porthmeor Beach beside the Tate St Ives. Below you can see one aspect of the beach.


Lunch time was spent having a meeting with Erin Lacy from Pick Pretty Paints to organise future workshop's including a school visit for 38 children in a couple of weeks time.
After a good lunch and some good ideas we then went back to the workshop to sort some more boards and then nipped home for dinner.

I then had to go back out to deliver a guitar lesson back at Barnoon and on my way home I took this  shot below of the full moon rising.




Above is the drawing I started on working on last night and hopefully I will complete it tonight and just maybe I will then start the next.

Well I am off to get on with things and will report in again tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment