Sunday 28 May 2017

One new drawing and many thoughts.

Sunday:


Above is the drawing I started in last nights drawing session, I didn't get to complete it but I was well over half way with it. In decorating gaps today I finished off the last bit and yet again which seems to be the norm for this book work, I am most satisfied with it the 36th drawing in the book. Later on I will start drawing 37 and by my reckoning only another 100 ish to go before it is finished.

Today has been a day of decorating and listening to BBC 6 Music which has been an uplifting experience after the events of last week.

Whilst writing this blog and reflecting I would love to do a much larger work based on this drawing, although many of the others in the book would also be interesting to scale up.

Below are a few that I would consider.









Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment