Thursday 25 May 2017

New drawing and a very tiring day.

Thursday:


Above and below are the drawings I worked on last night one completed which I am very happy with it's slightly more minimal approach and the other the skeleton/framework of what needs to be filled in.




Above is a little sand drawing I did today whilst we were teaching our school party on the beach it was done as an example.


Today after our workshop on the beach I was running around town getting ready for this afternoon. It was perfect weather and about 22 degrees without a cloud in the sky, here is a pic of the harbour and below are two pics from Barnoon Terrace just to show you how mediterranean it looks today, plenty of sun block and now aftersun.



It has been such a busy day today and I am pretty tired now but I have some drawing to get on with so not my most chatty post.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment