Tuesday 28 June 2016

New drawings, new book progressing and stuff


Above is one of the four drawings I completed last night in my new creation 'Double Chill' what will become a whole art book.


Above is the bleeding narrative version of the first one.


Above is a line drawing from the new book done after the disappointment  of our latest football result. I hope this is not a spoiler for anyone, sorry about last time Graham.


Above is the second line drawing done last night, the ink didn't bleed through so reacted like this.


Above and below are two shots I took around town today it was a bit damp but still lovely and heart warming. I do feel lucky living here even if it is hard to make a living it does have it's compensations


After taking those I went to pick up some work from The Mariners Gallery which I then took straight to The Uys Gallery so they are back up for sale, shame no pix. Talking of The UYS Gallery I will be in there on Saturday drawing. If you want to pop in feel free, happy to discuss my work with anyone or anything else for that matter. Hope to see you on Saturday.

Food to be eaten and drawings to be done life never stops.

Nearly forgot some of my recent stats for fellow blogger Rob.

This weeks Countries:
United Kingdom
41
United States
37
Ireland
24
France
23
Germany
8
United Arab Emirates
3
China
2
Tunisia
1
Countries All Time:

United Kingdom
1460
United States
905
Ireland
209
Germany
97
France
49
Netherlands
30
Spain
22
Poland
18
Russia
10
Austria
9

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. The US and Ireland feature so strongly for you too - how interesting! Looks like Steve McIntosh was right to suggest that the explanation has something to do with Google redirecting busy servers through the US and Ireland? Beyond my ken ... By the way, I do like the drawings - and your dedication to a daily blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, I do not know what the stats really mean but they keep me amused and I am glad I am not the only one. Doing my daily blog has become much like my drawing, I would miss it if I didn't do it and it is having many spin offs about my personal discipline and also the odd sale too. I always enjoy reading yours, keep up the good work.

      Delete