Wednesday 22 June 2016

Bleeding narrative diminishing returns....


Above is one of four drawings completed yesterday using a letraset grey pro marker and using the blending pen. I really enjoyed making this and the diminishing returns of the bleeding narrative on the 3 below, so lines and dots a-go-go.




It all slowly faded as the pages went on this is the final whole drawing, there are some bleeds on the following two or three pages but they with be the basis of my next drawings, perhaps I will get round to them tonight after my guitar lesson.


Some of the Barnoon party people trying to see the sunset last evening, very pretty and pink but no sun. Thanks to all that came and it was fun and guess what stayed up slightly too late for a week day. Its was nice to have a proper chat with everyone and nice to meet Bill from Vancouver.

My head is full of thoughts for my next drawings and projects, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment