Saturday 14 January 2017

The Big Picture, Jordan Jackson and more....


Today I am not showing any of last nights drawing session because I have not taken pics of them yet. However that aside it has been a busy day today with Jordan Jackson coming to spend the afternoon with us to photograph quite a number of my drawings and also a time lapse video of me finishing this rather large drawing above, hopefully I will be able to post it soon.

Jordan must have spent three hours taking pics and the results I hope to share as soon as the processing is done. It has been a good and jovial day, banter and smiles.

Below are my pens that I am now allowed to use on other works but while I was working on this drawing and it was a while ago I started. So these 23 pens will come into play so watch this place.


Below is a bit of a timeline of this drawing.









If you care to go and see some of Jordan's photo work you may wish to check his instagram with this link www.instagram.com/jordanlaurencejackson

We have friends coming round now so see you tomorrow. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment