Saturday 21 January 2017

Small drawings

 Last night to try and ease the sinking feeling I drew some small drawings and here they are below.



 The first three above are all riffing on the same four pens, Windsor & Newton Pro-marker a sharpie, a uni-pin fine liner and a white gel pen.


Above is the final finished one trying two different pens and the same white marker.


Above and below are two I might have thought were finished last night but now I look at them maybe I will add a few more dots.


Today we have had an up-cycling workshop at Barnoon with making our own chalk paint and decoupage. It was fun and took the mind of a few things.

I am in a quiet and reflective mood today which doesn't mean I am in full flow on my blog so I am off to draw and contemplate ........

No comments:

Post a Comment