Thursday 15 September 2016

New pebble a work in progress and busy day at the workshop.


Above is a pebble drawing I have started and couldn't finish in one sitting but though I would show it's first draft and I will then show it when I finish it.

This morning we opened up the workshop for a watercolour class run by Nicola Higgins. We snuck off to have breakfast and after that we then went off to Porthmeor Beach and below you can see one of my inspirations, 'beach stuff'. I went around looking for interesting finds like sea glass and sea pottery and driftwood when it is around.

Sea glass, sea pottery and stones....

Porthmeor


As I turned to leave the beach I spied our watercolour class on the balcony of The Porthmeor Beach Cafe.

This afternoon we had a sand casted candle making workshop which my wife led as I went off to get a few more tools for our sold out sculpture course tomorrow.


After the candle workshop we cleaned up and got the workshop ready for a writing workshop the was led by Laura Tan. We went off to find food and finally a pint in The Rum & Crab Shack where I did a small art drop. I also did a small drawing out of the window there. Slightly wonky lighthouse.


We then went back to the workshop to clean up and get ready for tomorrow's sculpture, then home to write this blog....

I am off to draw more in a bit..

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment