Wednesday 21 September 2016

New Drawing and Beautiful Grey Skies


Short blog tonight I think as I am back late from giving guitar lessons. Above is the new draing I finished last night and started the night before. I am now happy with it.



This is a picture I took going to the workshop this morning, I don't know if I have quite captured the scene but it was just so still apart from the pulse of the waves and gave me quite a calm feeling about the day.

I also delivered some new wood pieces for Dean to frame at St Ives Framing so that I can take them into Olives Cafe. Now I am happy to have my art displayed almost anywhere so a cafe is great, it would also be nice sometime to get a gallery show again and also some other interesting places.




Cheers I am off to draw..........

No comments:

Post a Comment