Sunday 6 March 2016

What I Will Draw On

Metallic pen on Bark

I have found freedom over the last few years to draw on many varied different things I just thought I would share a few of them. So above is a drawing I did on tree bark, I really enjoyed the fact it wasn't a flat surface.

Picture Frame Drawing

This one I did in the last half of last year for and exhibition/charity sale 'Keep Human' held at Porthmeor Studios. I have no idea where it ended up every piece had to have some 'word' content so I use the lyrics to a song I recorded quite a few years ago called Warm. www.soundcloud.com/bobbywotnot/warm

Vegetable Crate End

This was one of the lead drawings for my exhibition 'World Of Wotnot' which was at Cafe Art in St Ives in April 2013. The exhibition was in the top 5 exhibitions of the week in The Cornishman newspaper. It was drawn on the end of a vegetable crate.

My day today comprised of a small amount of drawing, putting a new shelf up at Barnoon Workshop www.barnoonworkshop.co.uk which is my place of work and does art and craft workshops and more in St Ives just behind Tate St Ives. It is a great place to work.




3 comments: