Monday 21 March 2016

Start the week 4, sneaky peak

Here are another two from my dot on dot series that has been going on for a while now and may never stop. The bottom one took a bit more time for a small scale drawing but I am happy with both. The process for each one was a small set of rules and a choice of pens and away I went it took three sessions to finish them both, probably 8 or 9 hours in all.

Below is another teasing shot of one of two drawings I am working on, there is a quite a way to go on this one so don't expect to see the whole finished image soon.


Attended the 'Drop In And Draw' session this morning as usual and drew some 'real' things. I do enjoy it because it is so different from my normal practice and also as I have been regularly going I seem to be getting a style together and am drawing with more confidence than I was six months ago.

If you want to attend Drop in and Draw or see what else is on at Barnoon Workshop click on the address www.barnoonworkshop.co.uk There is a lot on to suit all.

No comments:

Post a Comment