Friday 11 March 2016

My work and Jordans new pics


I do not have too much to report today except I managed a few hours drawing last night on my latest 'mount board' drawing however it still remains unfinished.

So I am going to show you a few images from my sketchbooks, above is are two pages from my 'grid exploration book and below is an inside cover and first page of another now full sketchbook.


These photos were taken under less than perfect conditions by my friend and all round good egg Jordan Jackson you can see more of his work here... www.flickr.com/jordanlaurencejackson  He is also responsible for my recent publicity shots. He popped round this afternoon with a memory stick with these images and more we exchanged views on many things to do with the state of the nation and world whilst enjoying coffee and bread pudding.


Here I am at work, more pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Jordan is a nascent star, I enjoy seeing the world through his eyes too.

    ReplyDelete