Thursday 24 March 2016

Progress and my day


If you look at my previous blog you can see day one of this drawing and here we have day two. From yesterday to today I have managed about 3 or so hours on it, so it might take another week at that speed and I also so have a larger drawing that I have not touched for days but hey life and work get in the way somewhat, unfortunately not making a living out of this yet.

Today I was lead in a clay class an taught a Mother and her two children to do pinch pots, slab work vessels and tiles, after that I went up Rosewall Hill with our friend Tree of Sky High Arts to get formium and fresh willow for an Easter Basket Weaving workshop. Then I delivered two separate guitar lessons.

Dinner eaten. Blog.


A large dot drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment