Tuesday 8 March 2016

New Drawing Completed and a small Dilemma


Hello, this a brand new finished drawing that kept me busy last week, finished last night. It took about half an our to draw the two coloured circles and then about 5 evenings on the smaller dots working a average of three hours a session. I like it this way as I started it but am now thing it look better in portrait.


Anyway that is for me to decide, oh what a dilemma... 

Today I have done some drawing, some marketing and also picked up a few pottery moulds from Illogan to help with Barnoon Workshop's pottery classes and I will be drawing again soon, so back to work for me.

I will leave you with another drawing, this one is on a off cut of cork tile.

1 comment:

  1. It is surprising what a difference the change in aspect makes, I wonder why that should be?

    ReplyDelete