Sunday 20 March 2016

Hardly done a dot in the last two days but....


Here are two fairly recent drawings using layered dots I do like the effect of dot on dot. I am endlessly fascinated of how they play on the eye.

Last night I was invited to the preview of Shanty Baba's mini museum. It is in a very small room in his house in St Ives. It may well be a small but the content and meticulous creation is huge. It is full of charm and humour, the soundtrack and narration are a wonder to behold.
Find out more here http://www.sirrichardburtonmuseum.co.uk/

This morning I was involved with a plastic fusion workshop run by Zoe Eaton at The Island Centre St Ives as part of Jo Macintosh's Stitch St Ives weekend. Had a great morning meeting a few friends and helping turn plastic bags into a usable fabric.


I am now back working on the new big one.


No comments:

Post a Comment