Saturday 27 February 2016

Hello Blog World



Welcome to my new blog, I am an artist that lives and works in St Ives Cornwall. I mainly do abstract drawing although I do work in other mediums to. The picture above is a small detail from one of my recent finished works which will shortly be available from The UYS Gallery in St Ives. This drawing is A2 in size and took about 3 weeks of work. It started out as a grid of 96 'squares' executed by drawing in one continuous line and then by filling each one in with dots. In a rough calculation it has about 130,000 dots. The full image will be shown to the public when it has been photographed properly rather than on my phone cam.

Over time I intended to blog about my work and show you lots of new and older work to illustrate what I have been upto on my quest as an artist all these years. If you can't wait here is a link to my artist page on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/bobbywotnotartist

2 comments:

  1. I just read this blog backwards from the middle of March! Found it, and the images, compelling, frank, inclusive and amusing and well worth reading. I am dyslexic and find the length of the entries perfect, not too tiring.

    ReplyDelete