Wednesday 13 September 2017

Drawings and a drawing tour.

Wednesday:


Above is the drawing I finished the night before and forgot so take a pic so here it is now.


 Above is the drawing I completed last night or at least I think it is at the moment, we will find out in the future.



Above is the drawing I started in yesterday's abstract drawing workshop and I have added more so it is here as an update.

Today I had a buildings and architecture drawing tour, the weather was a bit unpredictable so we headed off to The Mariners Gallery. The drawing below is just one of the sketches I made but I thought I would share this one as it seems quite like one of my strands of abstract work. As you can see I quite enjoyed drawing a section of the parquet floor.


Since then I have done my shift as a grocer and then delivered a guitar lesson and am now preparing to do a little drawing. I have no drawing started so I will have to think of something....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment