Saturday 23 September 2017

Art Drops and new work.

Saturday:






Above is the work in progress I continued with last evening but I cannot make my mind up if it is finished yet. Hmmm.

Today we had a quiet days portrait session and so it became a bit of a social and I got on with my other drawing that I showed yesterday that I have now finished, see below.


After we all left the workshop we all decided a fitting ending to The September Festival was to have a quick one in The Castle Inn on Fore Street and for our entertainment The Bamaluz Bootleggers were performing and brought a fun informal attitude to the proceedings. A good ending to the last 15 days.









Today I did a little art drop in the same place that I did one the other day and I found out they had been taken so two new ones placed. Above is a selection of previous art drop pieces. I normally do these on small shards of 'sea pottery' and it is nice to leave them around for people to find.

Off to draw more.

No comments:

Post a Comment