Wednesday 30 August 2017

Some of my day and Obliterarty drawings.

Wednesday:

Today started with a soap making workshop up at Barnoon which my wife ran, I did a water run and then went off on my drawing tour of buildings and architecture and finished at 12:30 had a quick lunch and then I spent an afternoon in the grocers and then went back up to the workshop to do a guitar session. I got home by nine o'clock.

I have failed to get a pic of my latest drawing that is now complete and I am wondering what to draw next and so for now I have shared some of my 'Obliterarty' drawings. I have now done three obliterarty books and I am sure I will do more when I get the right book to convert/remix. I really enjoy the process of changing a book that may be obsolete and giving it new life so below are some of the pages/drawing from Obliterarty Vol 2.




Below are three drawings  that may have influenced some of the obliterarty works.













And there is my blog for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment