Tuesday 15 August 2017

New drawing and other things.

Tuesday:






Above is the drawing I managed to finish off in last evenings session and below is the bleeding narrative version I started, a bit more to do.



Above and below are two drawings of a teasle I did in yesterdays drawing workshop at Barnoon.


Below is a small art drop I did in the Pedn Ova earlier whilst waiting for the train to Carbis Bay.




After todays Terry Frost workshop at Barnoon we went up to The Carbis Bay Hotel to do their evening kids club which was gentle and nice and above is a painting that they have in the hotel and below is a view out towards Godrevy and the north coast that we had on our walk back.


It has been a long day and I need to rest a little as we have a few full days ahead.

Cheers and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment