Tuesday 29 August 2017

Alfred Wallis commemoration and work in progress.

Tuesday:


Above is the drawing, still unfinished that I have been working on for the last few days and have more to do tonight.

Today started with me heading up to Barnoon Workshop for my Tour & Draw Tuesday event.


The first thing we encountered on our tour was at Alfred Wallis's grave and a wreath had been laid to commemorate his death on this day in 1942. We then went off around town chatting and drawing and had a thoroughly good time, thanks to Carl and Kate from BID St Ives for joining us. I am hoping the weather holds for tomorrows outdoor drawing session, we will see.

This afternoon was a flat afternoon day of work and I have now returned home to eat and draw and relax and hope fully get that drawing finished, more about that tomorrow no doubt.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment