Monday 16 May 2016

Start The Week - New drawings and Barnoon Workshop




Above and below are two finished versions of previously started drawings that I now think are finished, we will see.


Above is a drawing started last night that I will progress later......


Above is the artist taken on his way to work today for this mornings 'Drop In and Draw' workshop at Barnoon. Zoe Eaton led this session below are some examples.


It was a fun session with many different styles.

After lunch I then went to do a guitar with one of my students, nice session out-lining the chords to the blues song St James' Infirmary.

The back to the workshop and off to The Rum & Crab Shack for a quick pint of Surfbum and an info dump of today's events. So much to talk about and nothing I can mention here but the struggle to help keep arts and crafts alive in this part of the world continues. Onward and upward and sometimes sideways etc. www.barnoonworkshop.co.uk

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment