Tuesday 24 May 2016

New art drop being prepared, a sale and Blackstar/Starman delivery.


Above is one of my bark drawings that has sold today from The UYS Gallery, apparently it will be winging its way back to somewhere in The Netherlands. I am always grateful that my art makes it into peoples homes.


Above is the prep for my next 'small' art drop. All of them have marks made by either a uni pin 0.5 or 0.8 and I might make the whole art drop out of them. The last 'drop' I did on Sunday has resulted in a couple of messages, which is always nice.

Today I also delivered Blackstar/Starman to the Uys Gallery, Tregenna Hill, St Ives. Melanie seemed pretty happy with it too. I then picked up two framed works from The gallery to put into the Mariners open tomorrow.

This afternoon we have been sprucing up the workshop ready for the season which starts in ernest next week but hey it does seem to be busy this week, they almost unbroken sunshine certainly helps and I am certainly changing colour.

This evening after falafels and potato salad I have written this blog and am now thinking what art I can fit in to tonight.

Cheers all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment