Sunday 12 November 2017

Sculpture Workshop, new drawing etc.

Sunday:


Above is the drawing I managed to complete in last evenings drawing session and so I have a new drawing to get on with after I finish this blog.

Today we have been at the workshop doing a 'breeze block' sculpture workshop, I seemed to have made to complicated a design to complete it in one session but I really enjoyed doing and will finish it off a soon as I can. It is based on one of my drawing styles.





 Above and below two other sculptures from the workshop today.



Above and below are just a couple of pics to give you an idea of the weather today. The wind was pretty fierce at  times and whipping up the sea so today I didn't see one surfer and I really don't blame them either.



On the way back we did a bit of leaflet distribution, first to The Tate and nice to see our friend Jordan manning the front desk. We then went around the town a bit more sometimes finding shelter and sometimes finding it hard to walk.

It is now time to watch Blue Planet II another wonderful David Attenborough series, the first two have showed some amazing sights. I will start to draw.....

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment