Thursday 2 November 2017

My day, new drawings and some stats.

Thursday:


Above is the drawing I had started previous to last evenings drawing session. So last night I finished all the coloured dots and now I am very pleased with it.


Today was spent manning the exhibition up at Barnoon Workshop, the nearest gallery to Tate St Ives. So I got on with the third drawing in my new whole sketchbook. It took quite a few hours work only disturbed by shopping and lunch.


Towards the end of the day I started the fourth drawing so far using just a 0.01 uni-pin fine liner, I think this might take some time so I had better get on with it soon.


Now the clocks have got back as we creep near to winter although the weather hasn't taken any notice of that yet. It has been such a still day and here is a view from the workshop with the sky just beginning to turn pink in the way it does down here in St Ives. It gives a real hightened sense of depth and colour.

I have had a lot more page views recently and thought I would share some stats as I do sometimes for those who like that kind of thing and also out of surprise that my daily blog has been view well over 30,000 times. So below are the top countries since I started this over 600 days ago.

United States
17990
United Kingdom
6650
Russia
1625
Denmark
1552
Germany
610
Ireland
552
France
540
Belgium
474
Portugal
313
Ukraine
192

No comments:

Post a Comment