Sunday 26 March 2017

Drawing continues and a bit of beach time.

Sunday: The clocks went forward yesterday.


Above is the drawing I have been working on over several session and in this pic it is nearly finished off, perhaps an hours work left.


Today we went out and about and above is the little art drop I did earlier, I wonder if it has been found yet.

Also today it was so nice and sunny although a bit windy we headed down the beach at Porthmeor to do a little beachcombing and to take some benefit from this beautiful place we live in. It does take your mind off the mad things that seem to be happening in this world.

I grew up with some expectation that the world would be a better and more peaceful place with more hope and love and tolerance in it but hey that does seem to have been a bit of a pipe dream. Having said that it is a pretty good distraction.



It was so nice to spend time with my wife taking in the view and the warmth and just looking out to the horizon does restore your faith somewhat, time to breathe and think.

So I have a drawing to finish and more to get on with so I am off to finish my weeks work and look forward to next week.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment