Monday 25 April 2016

Drop in and Draw and .....


I don't often show my work from our drop in and draw class at Barnoon because my main focus is abstract work but here is a pineapple i drew this morning, quite stylized so I though I would show it just to prove I do draw 'things'.

I have been becoming increasingly disappointed with art on television and also the standard of our television in general, however I really did enjoy seeing Forbidden Planet last night. The soundtrack is still so modern considering when it was made, I believe 1956.

Above is a small drawing that took quite a while to do and below is a small dot intervention I did on the condensation on the inside of a window, you can probably tell it is me....

Sort blog today due to time constraints. Cheers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment