Tuesday 5 April 2016

Drop and Blackstar/Starman progress


Here are a couple of small pieces amongst six I put out around St Ives today, I wonder if they have been found yet, they were put out in fairly obvious places but I have done that before and not all get found straight away.

I started a new drawing in my book last evening I should be able to finish it tonight and will show tomorrow.

I spent today sorting out clay for a workshop tomorrow and the taking posters around town and a few folk I popped in on were asking about my recent work which is always nice to have interested from other artists.


Above is a preview of how far I have got with my new larger drawing, it is progressing but is going to take more time to finish that is for sure. I will post updates in the future. This is a bit of a short blog tonight as I am really tired and need to get on with some drawing....

No comments:

Post a Comment